Melodelf replied

291 weeks ago

The Punisher Hd Full Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After exacting revenge on those responsible for the death of his wife and children, Frank Castle uncovers a conspiracy that runs far deeper than New York's criminal underworld. Now known throughout the city as The Punisher, he must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone.
After the murder of his family, Marine veteran Frank Castle became a vigilante known as "The Punisher" with only one goal in mind, to avenge them.
Everybody is throwing TV shows on the wall like spaghetti to see what sticks. This is the most well acted and written show to come out since breaking bad. It stands on its own to become an award winning series for 10 seasons easy.Its that good.The intense feeling you get from watching Bernthal act through this raises my heartrate in response to what hes going through, he is that powerful of an actor. I feel what he is feeling in every scene. The pain and struggle he constantly fights to overcome to become what he knows he should be is outstanding to watch. Netflix scored high with this one, and Jon i hope you get a raise for next season bro, you deserve it.Great Job
Let me just say upfront, I can't stand Jon Bernthal. The guy is horribly miscast in this show. I find him completely annoying. I hated him as "Shane" on TWD, and I have been annoyed by him in everything he has ever been in, especially "Fury." So, here, we are getting more of the same. He is a goofy looking person that Hollywood is trying to pass off as "Tough looking." It doesn't work and I am not buying it. Further more, who decided to cast Shohreh Aghdashloo? She is horrifying on screen, ESPECIALLY when she speaks. What is going on with her voice? I shouldn't so harsh, I am guessing that she is probably undergoing some kind of extreme steroid medication. I am sorry if she is suffering from a medical condition, but the fact is, this is a TV show and we are trying to be entertained, not distracted by her man voice. The show itself is boring. Simply boring. The characters are boring and they don't have much to do. This might as well be a show about a Marine suffering from PTSD. It doesn't have to be called "The Punisher," unless the aim of the people who create this show is to punish us, the viewers, with boredom. Don't bother with this mess. If you watch, you will just see Bernthal agonizing over the loss of his family. Boring.

a5c7b9f00b
Toro Loco tamil dubbed movie torrentHenry Danger hd mp4 downloadFever movie in hindi hd free downloadS.M.A.R.T. Chase in hindi downloadmalayalam movie download Mission: Mom-PossibleTakanakuy torrentSpider-Man full movie in hindi 1080p downloadChain Reaction tamil pdf downloadReverberatsiya full movie in hindi free downloadWonder Woman 720p movies
Please log in to post a reply.