Melodelf replied

291 weeks ago

Zhui Ma Lao Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Wa Biao (Lau Kar Leung) securities company is being used for smuggling. His shady associates try to eliminate him. He returns with a vengeance with the help of 3 young students he has taught drunken monkey.
After watching Drunken Monkey the first time, I wasn&#39;t all that impressed, and rated the movie a 6.<br/><br/>But in hindsight, I have to say the action was really good, the kung fu was superb, and the story almost epic - not so much in its content, but in the way it was presented. The movie looked really good in a graphic and cinematic sense, and many scenes are quite memorable. While the plot structure and most of the characterization weren&#39;t fantastic, the comedy was after all fairly effective most of the time, and the movie also managed to maintain the serious story quite well.<br/><br/>I have now amended my rating of Drunken Monkey from 6 to 7 - if it wasn&#39;t for some very silly things (like, why is the &quot;young uncle&quot; suddenly considered head of the family??), it could have gone as high as 8 (edit: which in fact it now has). The production values were consistently great.<br/><br/>Edit (may 10, &#39;05): Having seen the movie again, I am now up to an 8 rating. Man, these guys take kung fu seriously! The silly things no longer strike me as all that sillly, and I&#39;m growing much more fond of the characters. What a crime that the fabulous Jacky Wu has only done three movies. All three are great; the two others (Tai Chi Boxer from &#39;96 and Legend of Zu from &#39;01) have both earned a 9 rating from me.
It is true many movies from Hong Kong are strange if not awkward in the humor department. But holy crap man, this one takes the cake. I have seen hundreds of martial arts movies, and this one is among the worst. <br/><br/>There are many reasons not to watch this. However, because Lau Kar Leung(Legend of Drunken Master),Gordon Liu(Kill Bill 1&amp;2), and Jacky Wu(The Legend of Zu) are in it, some will watch anyway. But understand before watching that the plot was ridiculously stupid at best, and despite the martial arts talent in the movie, the fights aren&#39;t anything to brag about. <br/><br/>And for you martial arts enthusiasts out there, who heard this movie is the first movie made by the re-opened old Shaw Bros studio- you&#39;re right. And to all those who heard this movie was a throwback to traditional Kung Fu in movies- you will be sorely disappointed; while they do fight in a traditional style they use wires so much, it seemed like it was caught in limbo between a Shaw Bros movie and a Tsui Hark movie.<br/><br/>Damn this was a disappointing movie………..seriously, go rent Legend of Drunken Master instead.

7cb1d79195
The Company of the Light tamil pdf downloadBogac Han telugu full movie downloadAmerican Jesus full movie download in hindi hdBeh et Cezayir'de full movie kickass torrentThe Eggman Corporation full movie torrentRace to the Finish: Part 2 full movie in hindi free download mp4The Lost Girls malayalam full movie free downloadBlackface Killer movie mp4 downloadRiddles movie download hdDagadi Chaawl 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.